Tuition & Fees
Tuition & Fees
The Scuola requires that each student pay a registration fee as well as tuition.
The annual registration fee, payable in September, is $150 per person or $200 per family for the entire school year (effective February, 2011). This annual fee is pro-rated through out the year for new students.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Acquisition of teacher support materials
- Consultancy on curriculum, activity plan and language level assessment of each child
- Acquisition of one or more text book per child (yours to keep)
- Acquisition of books to start a small onsite library (Italian story and song books and other pertinent materials)
- Acquisition of creative classroom material (i.e. art supplies)
- The guarantee of a place in class for your child(ren)
are updated for each term to reflect the total tuition for the upcoming term.
Except when noted, tuition is payable at the start of each term.
Children Language Classes – Weekends and After School
Effective February, 2011, the tuition rate is $13 per hour.
Preschool – ages 3 through 5 years
The tuition rate is $10 per hour ($40 per day). Once your weekly schedule is confirmed we will provide you with a custom invoice. To keep our administrative costs as low as possible, we would prefer pre-payment of the entire term (fall or winter) be paid in advance. However, we are happy to arrange for payment plans when necessary.
The tuition rate is $13 per hour.
Discounts are available!
- 5% off of tuition when paid in full by the end of August for the entire school year.
- 30% off of tuition for family members in language or after school classes, after 1st familiy member pays full price in any class, including preschool.
- 10% off of tuition for a sibling in preschool after first child pays full price in preschool.